As most of you are aware I am nearly at the end of my pregnancy and it is time for me to take some time out.
Back at the Yoga Loft by mid-June
I am planning to come back and practice Ortho-Bionomy at the Yoga Loft for a couple of days as early as possible, very likely around mid-June but I will let you know the dates closer to the time.
By mid-September I should be back in full swing with lots of exciting new projects such as:
- regular yoga classes with specific focus on releasing tension in the shoulders, neck, lower back … and pre and post-natal yoga https://awisehand.com.au/yoga-newcastle/
- anatomy for yogi workshops with a focus on the pelvic floor https://awisehand.com.au/anatomy-workshops/
- anatomy workshops for yoga teachers https://awisehand.com.au/anatomy-workshops/
- One on one yoga classes https://awisehand.com.au/yoga-newcastle/
- Private yoga classes and Ortho-Bionomy treatments specific for athletes or anybody wanting to improve their performance in their sports https://awisehand.com.au/ortho-bionomy/ortho-bionomy-athletes/
- Surf and Yoga retreats
- And of course, I will be available weekly for treatments at the Yoga Loft
For all my Yoga Loft clients if you need an Ortho-Bionomy treatment while I’m away you can contact Suzanne O’Hazy on 0419 648 464. Suzie is a wonderful Ortho-Bionomy practitioner as well as a physiotherapist. She practices from Dudley.
I can also recommend Debby Benson, advanced instructor of Ortho-Bionomy. Debby is based in Hamilton, 0402 901 149.
I wish you all the best for the coming months and I hope to see you for a yoga class or an Ortho-Bionomy treatment very soon.